YES! Tanzania currently supports 7 organisations based in Tanzania who are using sport to help transform the lives of over 1,000 young people from the most disadvantaged areas of Arusha.
We're a small but growing organisation and always need funds to support the work we do. The following are examples of how your donation could help:
- £1,000 – funds the cost of supporting one of our partner organisations for a year.
- £500 – covers the cost of the workshop programme for all our local partners for a year.
- £250 – pays for a bag of specialist disability sports equipment for one of our partner organisations.
- £100 – funds a ‘positive coaching’ training course for coaches, teachers, parents and peer leaders.
- £50 – provides food for 10 street children attending our boxing project for a month.
- £25 – pays for female hygiene bags for a girls' sports team.
- £10 – covers the cost for a young person to attend a peer leadership training course.
Getting together with friends, family and neighbours or taking on a personal challenge is a great way to support YES! Tanzania.
Whether you're running a marathon (or half-marathon!), jumping out of a plane or rustling up a brilliant bake-off, your fundraising challenge will be helping us support even more disadvantaged young people in Tanzania. We'll supply you with all the information you need, including leaflets and publicity materials.